Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020:
Legends Bank’s offices will move to drive-thru services only. This difficult, but necessary decision is for the safety and well-being of our employees and customers, and to comply with the CDC’s social distancing and safety guidelines put in place to stem the spread of coronavirus.
While our drive-thru services are available, we still encourage customers to take advantage and utilize Legends Bank’s electronic and mobile banking services. These services provide you 24/7 access to your accounts and allow you to manage your funds, pay bills, and more while you practice safe social distancing.
If you need to see one of our staff members in person, we ask that you make an appointment. Our staff will be available to you during all normal business hours and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-391-1925.
Legends Bank is committed along with other businesses and financial institutions to be a part of the solution, so that we can all get back to business as usual sooner than later. We appreciate your support and patience as we navigate along with you in this very challenging time.
We are all in this together.
In light of the recent news of the Coronavirus impacts and confirmed cases in Tennessee, we at Legends Bank, wanted to make our customers aware of the steps we are taking to prevent the potential spread of the virus within our offices, as well as steps you can take to be part of the prevention.
What the bank is doing:
The Legends Bank team is committed to your safety and well-being and that extends to our bank staff. We are staying on top of local and national news, along with guidance from our elected officials to be sure we are taking the necessary steps to protect those we care about.
All Legends Bank employees have been educated on best preventative and wellness practices.
- Our staff is increasing the cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in high-traffic/touch areas at all locations.
- We have hand-sanitizing stations throughout each location for both employee and customer use.
- Our team is currently addressing staffing and servicing to ensure we have the necessary resources to provide quality service to our customers. In the event of a closing or limited access to any of our offices, we will use social media and our website to provide the quickest and most up to date information.
What you can do:
At this time, we highly recommend customers take advantage of our online and mobile banking services to minimize your exposure and maintain access to your accounts.
Legends Bank offers many banking solutions that allow you to manage your funds remotely.
- Online Banking – access account balances, transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile Banking Solutions – download our app to have multiple ways to manage your funds, Legends Bank debit card, deposit checks, and pay bills all from your smartphone.
- Debit Card & ATM Services – take advantage of being cash-free with the use of our debit card. If you need cash, you have access to multiple ATMs.
If you do not currently have these services set up and would like more information, you can call our toll free number 1-866-391-1925 to speak to one of our representatives.
We believe working together is the best preventative solution. If everyone does their part to protect themselves and loved ones during this uncertain time, we can proactively prevent the spread of the virus.
Legends Bank is committed to you, your health and safety. We value your banking relationship and trust in us as a financial partner. As this situation is constantly changing, we encourage you to visit our website and follow us on social media for the most up to date information. Our team will continue to stay on top of the latest developments and pass those on to you as necessary.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions related to this issue.