Legends Bank 4th Annual Employee Awards Celebration
Celebrating the Extraordinary
Legends Bank Employee Award Celebration is an event created for our staff to highlight the bank’s successes, and recognizes employees who go above and beyond. The event is themed differently each year to keep it interesting, and allows employees to show off their creative and fun side!
Location, Location, Location
Last month marked our 4th year and it all started on the 3rd floor of our Wilma Rudolph location. We couldn’t predict success of the event, but after receiving rave reviews from the employees, we knew we had to do it bigger and better – and find a different venue!
The location is almost as important as the event itself, and the Roxy Regional Theatre has been the perfect place. We want this awards celebration to be a production and something extraordinary; therefore, the theatre atmosphere at the Roxy helped us literally “set the stage” for our employees.
Setting the Stage
This isn’t your ordinary bank employee awards event, and we don’t do boring, y’all! Our event planning team does everything including:
- staging and production
- writing scripts
- designing programs
- selecting and editing music to be perfectly timed and themed
- creating videos and
- everything in between!
Once the theme is selected, we work diligently to ensure all the elements work together to create a memorable night for the audience!
This year’s theme was a throwback to high school days! Legends Bank has employees from all generations with graduates from the 1960’s to just as recent as 2017. Employees submitted high school photos, which were displayed for everyone in a slideshow inside the theatre. As part of the theme, they were encouraged to also dress like they did in high school or represent a style from that period. We had everything from cheerleaders to nerds, goth, preps, and jocks!
Just like high school, bank staff nominated and voted for their favorites! Here is a list of the superlatives and the winners:
- Best Smile – Tiffany Raulerson, Branch Manager (Madison Street, Clarksville)
- Class Clown – Winn Ellis, Courier/Maintenance
- Best Work Couple – Hayes Wellington, Business Banking Officer & Vicki Henson, Branch Manager (Wilma Rudolph, Clarksville)
- Most Creative – Blossom Murdock, Marketing Assistant (Downtown, Clarksville)
- Most Likely to Succeed – Amelia Magette, AVP/ Business Banking Officer (Madison Street, Clarksville
Members of the bank’s executive management team chose top awards recipients. Considerations for these awards are based upon years of service, community involvement, leadership skills, internal relationships with peers, and overall performance.
- President’s Award – Rick Archer, SVP/Market President (Nashville)
- Chairman’s Award – Cheryl Lankford, VP/Commercial Lender (Downtown, Clarksville)
- The L.E.G.E.N.D – Kasey Hempel, VP/Treasury Management (Downtown, Clarksville)
Making the Ordinary Extraordinary
There are passionate people involved in the planning of our awards celebration. The quality is a reflection of how they feel about the people and place they work for. Everything that goes into this event is planned with the employee experience in mind.
Yes, we are celebrating, but it’s so much more than that. This event builds and fosters internal relationships, boosts employee morale, and exemplifies who we are as an organization.
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” –Jimmy Johnson