2018 United Way Golf Tournament
Legends Bank Holds 2nd Annual Golf Tournament Benefiting United Way of Clarksville
Golf Scramble – Event Details
- What: 2nd Annual Game Changer Golf Tournament
- When: Friday, September 21, 2018
- Where: Clarksville Country Club
- Time: Registration & lunch – 11am. Shotgun start – noon.
- Benefiting: United Way of the Greater Clarksville Region
- Format: 4-man scramble
- Cost: $100 per player
- Includes: box lunch, dinner, and door prizes.
- Registration link here
2017 United Way Success
The success of last year’s tournament theme prompted “Game Changer” as the theme for this year as well. According to United Way’s CEO of Clarksville region, Ginna Holleman, “we are more than fundraisers, we are hand raisers and game changers.”
Legends Bank and United Way were both pleased with the outcome of last year’s event, as well as the participants. Mary Beth Morgan, a 2017 golfer, stated, “We had an awesome day at the United Way golf tournament hosted by Legends Bank.” The event raised over $7,000 for this cause, and hope to bring in more at this year’s event.
2018 Legends Bank Expectations
Britney Campbell, Senior VP of Marketing and Public Relations for Legends Bank is very excited about this year’s event and is confidently making two guarantees for all golfers & sponsors that are participating:
- your contributions are going to support a great cause
- you’re going to have so much fun on the course with us!
There will also be a small silent auction set up at this year’s golf scramble event. There will be few specialty items to bid on, including:
- Nashville Predators Tickets
- Tennessee Titans Tickets
- 4-person clay shoot @ Cross Creek Clays
- APSU Football Club Level Tickets
The deadline to register is Friday, September 14th.
Click here for more information or to register.